Work with us!
We are re launching an existing retail space at our studio in Abbotsford - a coming together of like minded brands show casing Australian-made shoes and apparel. We are looking for a retail and online store manager to work and grow with us.
This is a Permanent Part-time position (32 hours) in a creative and purpose-driven business. This is a multifaceted role that would suit a motivated individual with a strong sense of initiative to make the store their own.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience working in retail, and be available to work Tuesday - Saturday. Exceptional customer service, organisational skills, and the ability to work independently are essential.
Post Sole Studio is part studio, part design-house creating timeless, meticulously crafted shoes in our Abbotsford studio. With a commitment to sustainable cycles of production, we primarily make our shoes to order. As shoemakers first and designers second, our unique business approach stands to keep the local shoe industry alive.
FME Apparel is an independent clothing label focused on creating refined comfort-wear locally in Melbourne. We produce garments in small, thoughtful runs with a strong emphasis on high-quality and organic fabrics. FME ensure a beautiful, ethical product. A truly independent alternative to high-street fashion.
As retail manager, you will be responsible for both in-store and online sales and customer service. Areas of responsibility include:
- Effective operation of the retail store
- Provide personalised customer service and fit advice - within the retail store and through online communication
- Process, pack and ship online orders
- Inventory and stock management
- Maintain store presentation, including merchandising
- Liaise between customers and production team for made-to-order sales (P.S.S)
1. [2+ years] experience in retail sales / customer service
2. Confident in providing fit advice for both footwear and apparel
3. Desire to build strong and long lasting relationships with customers
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Strong initiative with an ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
6. Passion for locally made and sustainably produced fashion
7. Experience working with Shopify preferred
8. Social Media/Marketing experience a bonus
In return we will provide you with a creative and supportive environment within the fashion industry. This unique experience working closely with two independent Melbourne brands will provide you with room to grow and the opportunity to contribute ideas - as well as a great
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you would be suitable for the role.
Applications close April 25th 2022 We look forward to hearing from you!